Saturday, 23 October 2021 from 09.00 am – 05.00 pm.
Topic: Follow-up course for the “Anglaise” script (e.g. for those who have already attended a course with me).
For beginners: Enchanting creations with the music pen (5 lines)
For both groups it will be an opportunity to be inspired by calligraphy, to dive into a new subject, to be creative and to switch off.
The follow-up course will focus on refining the “Anglaise” script and writing short texts. Decorations, embellishments, setting accents with golden gouache. Different designs with gouache colors, e.g. cards for different occasions. Helpful tips on materials and how to keep practicing at home.
Beginners: The music nib was formerly used for drawing the music lines. With its 5 lines, effective capital letters are created, which are executed generously and sweepingly. The decorations and patterns are delightful; amazing typefaces are created with the 5 lines. We will start with getting used to the pen, with simple shapes, writing and designing the letters in an unusual way.
Course leader: Hanna Biedermann
Contact: Tel: 079 311 72 61 / E-Mail: email@example.com
For more information about me, my career and my wide range of courses, please visit my website: www.kalligraphie-hb.ch
The key facts for this course:
- Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021, 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: Atelier Otto, Dorfstrasse 53, 8800 Thalwil (a few minutes’ walk from the train station, free parking opposite the studio in the next street)
- Course fee: CHF 250.00.- incl. ink, penholder, 2 nibs, writing templates
- The course will take place with a minimum of 5 participants
- Registration: until October 14, 2021 at the latest via the registration form on my website
- To secure your place, register early
- Lunch: self-catering, coffee and tea available on site for a small fee
The day will be full of new discoveries, new impulses, joy and fun in a circle of like-minded people.
I am already looking forward to welcoming you in Thalwil.