Topic: Allow yourself time off for creativity – Collages on small canvas
Saturday, February 6, 2021, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
No previous knowledge required
We will start with a short introduction and take the whole day for our creative artworks. The base of the canvas will be primed with Gesso primer white. Afterwards there are many possibilities how to build up the collage. The collage is created with thin paper. The layers are worked on with spatulas, drawing and painting and structures. In addition, there are short texts or words in your own handwriting, written with fineliner or pointed nib Those who already have previous knowledge add calligraphic elements. Before, the writing is practiced separately, its character is changed with new features. At the end of the course you will take your own artworks home.
Course leader: Hanna Biedermann
Phone: 061 322 56 36/ Mobile: 079 311 72 61
- Course costs: CHF 230.00 including complete course documents, fineliner and sketch paper, gesso.
- To bring along: 3 canvas from at least square 15x15cm or rectangular 18x24cm (about this size), at least 2 different gouache colors.
- Bring your own lunch. Mineral water, coffee and tea available on site for a small fee.
- Registration deadline: By January 23, 2021 at the latest, via the registration form on my website.
- The course takes place with at least 6 participants, maximum 8 participants.
The protective measures ordered by the federal government are guaranteed in the class room