Topic: Traces and Christmassy Inspirations
Saturday, 14th November 2020 9:00am – Sunday, 15th November 2020, 4:00pm
No previous knowledge necessary
This will be my farewell to Mariastein Monastery. For many years I had the great pleasure to offer my calligraphy classes in this wonderful place. Many very special memories remain. Even if melancholy comes up, I realize it’s time to take new paths and opportunities.
Traces: With multi line nibs you will practice generous curves and letters, as well as patterns and signs. Whether on a dark background with a contrasting color, whether with colored accents, there are no limits to your imagination. For this purpose, a free, modern calligraphic script will be practiced, and combined.
Christmassy Inspirations: Christmas is soon coming, and we consciously tune in to the festival of love. This is the opportunity to feel love and affection, with gestures of handmade creations. Therein lies your treasure, which consists your time and love. The recipient will be amazed and feel joy and appreciation. Make your choice for a special attention, it can also be for the advent season. Golden, silvery lines run through the Christmas card, a personal letter, a little self-written story, a multi-layered star to hang up with your traces, an Advent greeting to hang up. The choice is yours.
Course leader: Hanna Biedermann
Mobile: 079 311 72 61 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fee: CHF 380.- incl. penholder, music pen, ink & templates
Full board: CHF 170.-
- The workshop will take place starting with 5 participants, maximum 12 participants.
- Note: Due to the price increase of the monastery the course costs were adjusted accordingly.
- Discount: If you book two of my offered weekend courses in the same calendar year, you will receive a reduction of CHF 30.00 for the 2nd The same applies to couples or two friends who are booking a course together.
- Sign-up until latest 4th November 2020 with registration form to be found on my website
- For more information and impressions about the monastery Mariastein
I would love to welcome many of you to my final course at Mariastein Monastery. Hope to see you there.