Calligraphic Experiences With Designs And Experiments
Saturday, April 25, 2020, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are going to have a creative day! This is a great opportunity to make first calligraphic experiences. It is primarily about handwriting, but it is also about getting to know different writing tools and their application with ink and color. The first step is to practice penmanship, executed in ink. After the first hands-on exercises, we will start with the alphabet of the “Sans Serif Antiqua” font. This is a clear, beautiful font which is ideal for both classic and modern designs. The playful exercises and designs with the music pen, with color accents or combined with the Antiqua font will be an unique experience.
Course leader: Hanna Biedermann
Contact Details: Phone 061 322 5636 / Mobile: 079 311 72 61 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about me and my variety of calligraphy courses, please see my website: www.kalligraphie-hb.ch
- Date: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Florastrasse 30, 4057 Basel
- No previous knowledge required.
- Course fee: CHF 230.00.- including Ink, penholder, 2 pointed nibs, templates
- The course will take place starting with 4 participants, maximum 8 participants.
- Registration: Latest by April 14, 2020, with the registration form on my website:To secure your spot, register early.
- Lunch: Bring your own; coffee, tea and mineral water will be provided.